Tuesday 9 October 2012

UNSTOPPABLE GENERATION 1

Memorise: "But when we are judged, we are chastened of the Lord, that we should not be condemned with the world." (1 Corinthians 11:32).

Read: Romans 8vs28

One of the characteristics of THE UNSTOPPABLE GENERATION is that they have Jesus Christ as their role model/mentor. Therefore, each time they dabble into sin and their mentors judge/chastise them,they embrace it with joy knowing that the acceptance and execution of the correction will make them better and unstoppable. You want to be unstoppable, you must learn to embrace correction.
I have a brother-in-christ/mentor, each time he chastises me, I initially feel slighted but immediately, the Holy Spirit will tell me, "My son, don't be slighted, take to the correction and ALL SHALL BE WELL". Immediately I hear God talking to me, I feel light and released.

"Esther had not yet shewed her kindred nor her people; as Mordecai had charged her: for Esther did the commandment of Mordecai, like as when she was brought up with him." (Esther 2:20).
To be AN UNSTOPPABLE GENERATION, you must be neither outspoken nor secretive. Learn from Esther, she was unstoppable just because she took to Mordecai's instructions. Many are been led astray due to self-will, not allowing the Holy Spirit in their lives.

LIFE WITHOUT CHRIST IS STOPPABLE!

MAKE A CHOICE NOW

By the power in the name of JESUS CHRIST, because Esther, was unstoppable, you will be unstoppable in JESUS CHRIST, the Mighty name

No comments:

Post a Comment