Friday 3 January 2014

Prayer Points for RCCG JANUARY HOLY GHOST Service Led by Pastor E.A. Adeboye

Prayer Points for RCCG JANUARY HOLY GHOST Service Led by Pastor E.A. Adeboye

1. Praise God with all your strength

2. Father, please give me the grace for total for total surrender

3. Father, please help me to love you all of my heart, soul and strength.

4. Father, please let those who ask me where is my God come and surrender to you.

5. Father, let those who laugh at me now come and laugh with me soon.

6. Father, let me laugh last

7. Father, let my laughter overflow forever.

8. Father, let the joy for those who wish me well last forever.

9. Father, help me to bring the joy of salvation to many homes through soul winning.

10. Father, please have mercy on Nigeria.

11. Your individual prayers

12. Pray for the general overseer and his family.

No comments:

Post a Comment