Saturday 8 December 2012

PREPARE THE FUTURE!!!

PLEASE STUDY THIS PRAYER VERY CAREFULLY!

"You will never regret the day you were born in Jesus name"

How painful, unfortunate, terrible, agonizing, excruciating, torturous, galled, poignant it will be seeing other Christians( "Christ-Like") in that beautiful city called HEAVENS and we are left out.
It is of no doubt that if anyone eventually see himself in that painful, terrible, agonizing, excruciating, torturous, galled and poignant place, the person will say, "had I known, I would not have come to this world". This is the moment some will look back and utter such statement. It is most expedient of us all to work out our salvation with fear and trembling (Philippians 2:12) and make sure we study and meditate on God's word so as to show ourselves approved by God (2 Timothy 2:15).

NO DOUBT, persecution and trials will surface from the people of the world just because we are not of the world.
I wonder why we keep on pursuing the things of the world, laying more priority on the things of this world instead of the things of Heaven!
Our thought is filled up with earthly activities, it ought not to be. Earthly things are like magnet that draws things nearer and nearer.
What occupies our heart the most is capable of dictating our destination. If we don't want to regret the day we came to this world, we need to re-arrange our order of priority in percentage, giving a very high percentage to the things of the kingdom of God.

In addition, I keep on praying and telling people, that I MUST NOT MISS IT IN MARRIAGE, the reason is that marrying a wrong partner can possibly determine how my end will be.

As a youth/single/engaged, this is the best time to sow to your future. Spend time praying now so that you will not spend time praying to God to save your wife/husband when you suppose to be doing other things for God in future.

PRAYER:
Father, please don't let me look back to regret the day I was born in Jesus name. Save my soul. Have mercy on me. As I turn a new leaf, Father help me. Don't let me go back to EGYPT in Jesus name. AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment